Start taking customers orders online in a few weeks!
Applying for a Small Business COVID-19 Adaption Grant to build your business online?
We can help you.
The Adaption Grant can help eligible businesses get a maximum of $10 000 to assist with:
- building the business through marketing and communications activities, for example, content development (web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media etc.)
- digital/technological strategy development
- digital training or re-training to adapt to new business models
- capital costs associated with meeting COVID-19 SAFE requirements
- specialised digital equipment or business specific software to move business operations online (e.g. logistics program for online ordering)
At Rebel Digital we’ve created a package that you can apply for assistance that can get your business online and take customers orders within a few weeks.
Our package includes development of a new Ecommerce or business website with the facility to add ecommerce later, content development, brand alignment, logo redesign or redraw for the internet and your choice of ongoing digital marketing strategy over 6 months or a brand video to promote your business.
To be eligible for the grant, the business must:
- have been subject to closure or otherwise highly impacted by current shutdown restrictions announced by Queensland's Chief Health Officer on 23 March 2020
- demonstrate that business revenue has been significantly impacted since 23 March 2020 over a minimum 1-month period due to the onset and management of COVID-19
- employ staff and have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have a valid Australian Business Number (ABN) active as at 23 March 2020
- be registered for GST
- have a Queensland headquarters
- have an annual turnover over $75,000 for the last financial year
- have a payroll of less than $1.3 million
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt
Full details of the Grant can be found here.
If you’d like to know more about our GRANT PACKAGE FOR SMALL & MICRO BUSINESSES just fill in your details and one of our customer relationship managers will be in touch to assist you with any questions.
07 5626 0660
4/168 Siganto Drive