Work with us
Digital Marketing Coordinator – Full Time
About the job
- Unique digital agency – Gold Coast Area (parking on site)
- Full-time role – Entry level/early career.
- Paying between $45,000-$55,000 inc super (level dependent).
- Exciting growing client portfolio.
Here at Rebel Digital we are on the hunt for some fresh talent to join our team in a newly created digital role. As the Digital Marketing Coordinator, you will be welcomed into our growing digital department and be responsible for the execution, monitoring, optimisation and reporting of digital campaigns applicable to both client specific and Rebel’s owned channels. As a business we are pushing our paid advertising channels to new heights in 2021, so there’s plenty of growth potential with this role.
You will have complete autonomy to really make this role your own whilst being supported by an understanding head of department and a team of digital marketing creatives. This is an opportunity for someone who really wants to grow into their own as a media professional and build a solid client portfolio. We see you evolving into a gun paid media specialist for the agency, one that recommends only the best practice for clients, with honesty and integrity.
We are an agency with no egos, a culture that supports flexible working, and a business that will allow you to live up to your true potential with no politics.
If you are based on the Gold Coast or don’t mind commuting from Brisbane this is the role for you!
The experience we are looking for:
- We welcome entry level candidates to apply, however any previous agency or digital marketing experience running paid advertising through paid social and search channels would be a stand-out!
- Someone who is hands-on, and keen on managing paid social and search campaigns end to end, optimizing/reporting on results with experience that demonstrates skills running profitable ad campaigns ideally across eCommerce and lead generation businesses
- Someone who is looking to step up and learn to manage their own client patch.
- Excellent client-facing skills, and willingness to engage with multiple stakeholders.
- A team player, someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in when needed.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud programs will be viewed favourably, but not a necessity.
The application form will include these questions:
- Are you legally eligible to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a marketing coordinator (if any)?
- Which web analytics tools are you experienced with (if any)?
- Are you experienced with copy-writing and/or content creation?
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Kylie Freeman, Head of Digital at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Applications will be considered until 14th February 2021 or until the position is filled.
Position to start mid February 2021.